HCA UK at the Harborne Hospital – Birmingham, West Midlands
Trained Doctors in Critical Care / Intensive Care Medicine are invited to join the Bank for ad-hoc shifts at The Harborne Hospital
- Location: Birmingham
- Rewards: BANK membership - attractive hourly rates, paid weekly.
This is a chance to work across the newly opened The Harborne Hospital, a state of the art £100 million hospital, providing a comprehensive range of services including complex care in our level 3 ITU facilities. We’re bringing consultants and healthcare professionals together in this impressive, modern facility to provide the best treatment pathways for patients across the Midlands.
You’ll learn from experts in a range of specialist fields, experience the benefits of using the latest technology, and enjoy the satisfaction of being able to make a difference to the lives of patients, with low patio ratios, in well-resourced environments focused on quality and safety.
Bank Doctors committing to 2 shifts a month, gain invaluable experience alongside leading consultants in facilities designed with quality care front of mind.
Joining our Bank - Doctors bank benefits
- It’s a unique opportunity to join a leading private patient specialist hospital group, we are operating at the very forefront of clinical innovation where you can work with, and learn from some, of the country’s leading consultants.
- You will be working in a world-class environment, equipped with the very latest technology, and robotics.
- You can develop your skills across different wards, clinics and specialist units.
- You will get the option to choose your shifts from a 24/7 rota, giving you real flexibility and the chance to fit work around your personal commitments.
- You will be part of a specialist care team, delivering outstanding care to a vast range of complex cases, and will get exposure to advanced therapies and treatments.
- Costs for indemnity covered by HCA for the role you are performing at HCA facilities.
- First access to any permanent vacancies as they arise. ( Part Time or Full Time )
The flexibility you need to work the hours you want.
Joining our bank is the perfect option if you are looking for complete flexibility in an organisation that nurtures its people so they can deliver the highest quality patient care.
Applicants will need:
- GMC Registration and License to Practice in the UK
- Intensive Care Medicine training, (Critical Care and Anaesthesia) minimum entry level ST4.
- Experience working in a level 3 Critical Care Adult Unit.
- Able to manage complex airways.
- A passion for team-work, patient focused care with the ability to build and share best practice and offer a first-class patient experience
CV review, Critical Care Log-book review, a bank interview with the lead Doctor, and onboarding pre-employment checks. This end-to-end process can take on average 4 weeks.
For more information contact Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org Lead Critical Care Doctor
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities.
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated, and everyone can achieve their potential.