Trained Doctors in Paediatrics and/or Neonates are invited to join the Bank for ad-hoc shifts at
The Portland Hospital for Women and Children
- Location: London, Great Portland Street.
- Rewards: BANK membership - attractive hourly rates, paid weekly.
This is a chance to work at the prestigious hospital, The Portland Hospital world-renowned as London’s only acute private hospital dedicated entirely to the care of women and children, specialising in Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Bank Doctors committing to 2 shifts a month, gain invaluable experience alongside leading consultants in facilities designed with quality care front of mind.
Benefits to joining the Bank
- It’s a unique opportunity to join a leading private patient specialist hospital, operating at the very forefront of clinical innovation where you can work with, and learn from some of the country’s leading consultants.
- You will be working in a world-class environment, equipped with the very latest technology, and robotics.
- You can develop your skills across different wards, clinics and specialist units.
- You will get the option to choose your shifts from a 24/7 rota, giving you real flexibility and the chance to fit work around your personal commitments.
- You will be part of a specialist care team, delivering outstanding care to a vast range of complex cases, and will get exposure to advanced therapies and treatments.
- Costs for indemnity covered by HCA for the role you are performing at The Portland.
- First access to any permanent vacancies as they arise. ( Part Time or Full Time )
The flexibility you need to work the hours you want.
Joining our bank is the perfect option if you are looking for complete flexibility in an organisation that nurtures its people so they can deliver the highest quality patient care.
Applicants will need:
- GMC and license to practice in the UK
- Speciality trained to a minimum of ST5, with experience of Paediatrics and/or Neonates
- Able to commit to a minimum of 2 shifts a month.
CV review, bank interview with the lead Doctor, onboarding pre-employment checks. This end-to-end process takes on average 4 weeks.
For more information contact Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org Dr Jen Brant.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities.
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.