Senior Radiographer - MRI
London, The Lister Hospital & Chiswick Medical Centre
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Shift times: 7.5 hour shifts between 08:00 and 20:00
Salary: £45,000 - £51,000 dependent upon experience
We’re looking for a Senior Radiographer to join our MRI team at The Lister Hospital, currently rated “Outstanding” by the CQC.
The Lister Hospital, located in Chelsea has consistently provided care and treatment in London for over 30 years. We offer access to leading consultants from London's top teaching hospitals and contemporary treatment, with several highly specialised units including fertility, gastroenterology medicine and orthopaedics and surgery. With 60 beds across three floors, we offer a specialised service, bespoke to our patient’s needs. Our six-bed critical care unit provides dedicated specialised care to seriously ill patients with a range of surgical or medical conditions. In addition to this we have a 13 bedded acute medical unit.
As a Senior Radiographer in MRI, you’ll provide a high level of customer-focussed to our patients and service users through high quality diagnostic radiography.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Skilfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services by operating Imaging equipment in accordance with operational procedures and ensuring routine quality assurance procedures are carried out.
- Conduct oneself professionally at all times and achieve and maintain high standards of practice within the department practicing high levels of customer care.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency,
- To provide a portable service to wards and departments.
- To rotate between areas as required including MRI
- Assist in staff and students with orientation and training.
- Ensure all equipment faults and malfunctions are recorded and reported to the correct parties.
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- HCPC registration
- Extensive MRI experience gained post-graduation, ideally in the UK
- High level of understanding with regards to clinical governance and protocols relating to MRI
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Senior Radiographer at The Lister Hospital you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.