Job Title: Bank Sonographer
Locations: The Lister Fertility Clinic, Chelsea as well as other HCA Healthcare UK sites
Hours: Monday to Sunday (opening hours vary dependent on the day/clinics open)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the sonography examination results meet the clinic standard for quality assurance before findings are released for interpretation.
- Function as a technical or clinical leader/expert in sonography.
- Accountable for the creation, oversight, and implementation of scanning protocols and quality control activities
- Provide technical, image quality, and accuracy oversight for the assessment of sonography examinations.
- Ensure that appropriate accreditation is secured and maintained.
- Carry out quality assurance protocols and quality improvement measures.
- Pursue and maintain cutting-edge technical and clinical updates.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with co-workers, administrators, and other members of the external health care providers.
- Serve as the representative and advocate with other internal or external health care providers
- Referral – Support the need to provide a professional service to our customers.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of sonography services within the clinic.
Skills & Experience
- Sonography education, training, and experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology ultrasound.
- Demonstrated competence in the specialty area(s) to be performed, including sonographer certification by the FMF, Society of Radiographers and Health Care Professionals Council. Where available, advanced sonographer certification should be acquired