Head of Human Resources
Location – Central London
Salary – Competitive experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year. From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester. Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
About the job:
As a senior leader, the Head of HR will have a pivotal role delivering the operational and strategic HR agenda for a specific business area.
You will interpret and understand strategic HR priorities and interpret them for your business areas, whilst driving forward the corporate and HR agenda.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the local implementation of HCA’s HR strategy and objectives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the CEO and senior management teams
- Manage complex employee relation cases.
- Ensuing the development of the local HR team and acting as a point of escalation
- Deliver and oversee the local people plan including recruitment initiatives, performance management, employee engagement and learning and development
Skills and Experience
- CIPD Qualified and experience in people management.
- Experience of working/ influencing key stakeholders
- In-depth Employee Relations experience (performance, conduct and capability)
- Experience in the management of restructures, redundancies and redeployment