Job - Bank Mammographer
Location - All HCA Healthcare Sites
Contract Type - Bank shifts based on your availability
Salary Range- Competitive dependent upon skills and experience. Bank shifts are paid hourly
Other Info - Candidates must already be in the UK to apply to join the Bank
The successful post holder will undertake and perform all mammography procedures including assisting with biopsies and other interventional procedures under the guidance of the Breast Radiologist.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform quality control functions related to mammography.
- Undertake all administrative duties involved with the X-Ray / Mammography service under the guidance of the Site Superintendent and Mammography Superintendent.
- Perform all X-ray examinations as required and within the scope of the IRMER regulations.
- Utilise and understand the PACS and DR/CR system.
- Be aware of the need to work at either the main Hospital department or any of the satellite departments if required.
- Participate in the rotation of Mammographers to other sites associated with The London Bridge Hospital
- Participate in symptomatic breast clinics and assist with vacuum assisted biopsies where appropriate.
Skills & Experience
- HCPC registered
- Post-graduate qualification in Mammography
- Relevant post Graduate experience with a post DCR in Mammography
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.