Princess Grace Hospital – London
Associate Head of Governance
London: The Princess Grace Hospital
Full time 37.5 hours per week
We are recruiting for an Associate Head of Governance to join our Clinical Governance team based in The Princess Grace Hospital.
As Associate Head of Governance you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Governance in all aspects relating to Quality Governance within the hospital facility. The Associate Head of Governance will deputise for the Head of Governance and provide assurance on a range of governance activity to include; quality management, risk management and ensuring compliance with legislative requirements, national and local policy.
Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life. It’s this guiding vision that influences everything we do at HCA UK. From the CEO to the colleagues on the floor we all have a part to play in delivering exceptional care to our patients. Other’s may think this is just a role in the Governance Team to us, you’ll be part of a wider team with a unique sense of purpose, one that helps improve lives on a daily basis.
What you’ll bring:
- A Healthcare management or Quality Management Qualification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the UK governance, regulatory and legislative framework.
- An understanding of the conduct clinical activity.
- Experience in or a thorough knowledge of clinical audit activities and associated governance and improvement programmes.
- Excellent working knowledge of a variety of IT systems including Excel Meditech and Datix.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As an Associate Head of Governance you will be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.