The Harley Street Clinic – London
Senior Psychologist - Cancer Services
London: Harley Street Clinic
Part time/ 30 hours per week - Tuesday to Friday
Salary Range- Competitive dependent upon skills and experience.
We’re looking for a Senior Psychologist with Oncology experience to join our team at HCA within Harley Street Clinic, currently rated “Outstanding” by the CQC.
The post holder will work as a member of the Psychology team across Cancer Services at The Harley Street Clinic and LOC with possible inpatient support provided to patients on Oncology wards at The Wellington Hospital and UCLH, to ensure patients are supported from diagnosis through to end of treatment. Clinical supervision from colleagues and the Lead Psychologist will be provided. Work will encompass inpatient and outpatient patient support linking in closely with the wider team of Therapists, Dietitians and volunteers based around The Harley Street Macmillan Patient Information Centre.
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- Registered Chartered Practitioner Psychologist
- Psycho-Oncology experience or end-of-life / Bereavement Experience preferable
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- British Psychological Society (BPS) Membership
- Insurance provider registration with AXA and BUPA desirable
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Senior Psychologist you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.