The Harley Street Clinic – London
Senior Complementary Therapist
London: Harley Street Clinic
Full time: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary Range- Competitive dependent upon skills and experience.
We’re looking for a Senior Complementary Therapist to join our Therapies team at the Harley Street Clinic and LOC currently rated “(Outstanding)” by the CQC.
We provide a range of complex care services for patients, specialising in oncology, neuro, cardiology and a range of complex surgery for adult patients. We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive patient centred care and support throughout the patient journey, from initial diagnosis through to treatment and discharge.
As a Senior Complementary Therapist, you will deliver Complementary Therapies (Reflexology, Massage +/- Aromatherapy and Reiki) to Oncology patients on the chemotherapy treatment suites, inpatient ward and in a newly refurbished therapy outpatient clinic. You will work within a team of Complementary Therapists linking in closely with Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Psychologists and volunteers in the Macmillan Patient Information Centre, and report into the Lead Complementary Therapist
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- Registration with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Recognised training in reflexology and ideally massage and aromatherapy (eg. IFA, AOC)
- At least two years post registration experience
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary outpatient team
- Experience working with patients with cancer
- Good communications skills
- Able to autonomously manage a clinical caseload
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Senior Complementary Therapist you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.