Princess Grace Hospital – London
Senior Radiographer - CT and General
London: The Princess Grace Hospital
Full time, 37.5 hours per week – 5 day working pattern (Mon-Fri) with on-call requirements
Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
Salary: £45,000 - £51,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Radiographer – CT & General to join our Imaging team at The Princess Grace, currently rated “Good” by the CQC.
As a Senior Radiographer you will focus on providing a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users. You will receive support to ensure that you always deliver the best standard of diagnostic imaging and efficiency to patients. The role will be rotational through CT, General Radiography and Interventional Imaging. The sites are in the renown medical district covering Princess Grace main hospital, 30 Devonshire Outpatient Centre and the London Digestive Centre and ISEH in accordance with business need.
You will be required to:
- To provide a professional standard of excellence in radiographic services for all patients.
- To have CT experience and be competent in CT scanning.
- To participate on the shift rotation in all modalities and undertake weekend and on-call duties in CT and Imaging. (premium paid)
- To help with booking of immediate/on the day appointments and maintain appropriate departmental records as necessary.
Under the direction of the relevant Superintendent Radiographer, actively participate in one of the following Governance/Service development programmes:
- Work book/induction
- Radiology audit
- Reject analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Infection Control
- Customer feedback
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- HCPC registered
- Degree within Radiography
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Experience within CT
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Senior Radiographer at The Princess Grace Hospital you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
- Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.