Leaders in Oncology Care – London
Role: Catering Supervisor
Location: London , The Harley Street Clinic (LOC)
Shifts: Flexible shift patterns to suit you, between Monday and Sunday, 6:30am to 10pm
Hours: Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £24,219 to £26,910 depending on experience + excellent benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits package plus career development)
Those who care for patients need looking after too.
What ambitious Catering Supervisor wouldn’t enjoy creating exceptional food experiences? From managing a team, producing weekly rotas and ordering supplies, to creating a positive and energised working environment, you’ll use your catering or hospitality experience to ensure we deliver an outstanding culinary service for our patients, visitors and staff.
The big difference between this role and a more standard Catering Supervisor is that the work you do will be a vital part of the total care package we offer, helping as many patients as possible to return to full health quicker. Whether it’s high quality nutrition to help them recover, comfort food for when they’re feeling vulnerable, or something that looks and tastes amazing to take their minds off their worries – you’ll have a huge impact on patient care.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for professional and friendly people – someone who’s completely focused on customer service, with a can-do attitude. As well as this you’ll:
- have experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- be great with people, able to communicate clearly with team members and customers
- have a clear understanding of the importance of legislation and regulations – including food safety and hygiene, health and safety, uniform and others
- be completely focused on customer service, with a can-do attitude
What you’ll get in return
In return, you can expect real career progression. We invest in our people, celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go ‘beyond the plate’. As well as a competitive salary, unrivalled career development and shifts that can help you achieve a better work/life balance, you’ll also enjoy:
- medical insurance, including critical illness cover, dental insurance and life assurance
- contributory pension
- subsidised Gymflex membership
- GP health assessment, plus private face to face and digital GP services
- the option to buy or sell holidays
- access to Portland Maternity Services
Plus a host of other perks and benefits, including travel Insurance, season ticket loans, the cycle to work scheme – and even free Taste and Gourmet Society cards.
About HCA Healthcare UK
HCA Healthcare the world’s largest private hospital group. In the UK, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities in London, Birmingham and Manchester. It’s not only our clinical care that’s exceptional, however. We also deliver outstanding food that’s both nutritious and delicious to our patients, as well as our hardworking colleagues too.