Head Office – Prestatyn, Wales
Job Title: Learning & Development Facilitator
Location: Prestatyn – North Wales
Full time 37.5 hours per week / Some Hybrid working
Salary: Up to £27,000 Dependant on Experience
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Facilitator to join our Centre of Excellence (CoE) team, based in Prestatyn, North Wales. The team provide essential process training to our Revenue Cycle colleagues across the group, supporting their growth and the further development of our patient journey.
As our Learning & Development Facilitator you will be a skilled and creative L&D Learning Analyst/Developer, supporting the CoE learning strategy and play a crucial role in designing and developing training materials and resources to support the UK Contact Centre, with a focus on Revenue Cycle Support Services (RCSS) learning initiatives. This encompasses process training for Patient Access, Revenue Assurance, Contact Centre and Primary Care. Material will be developed in collaboration with the business operational heads and managers as well as the Centre of Excellence counterparts.
To achieve this, you will deliver the L&D process training programs, ensuring effectiveness in executing learning goals and objectives for all supported functions. Primarily this role will support the CoE L&D Team and the broader RCSS function to design and deliver engaging digital material.
This role will be based in Prestatyn but will require travel to other HCA UK sites when required.
Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life. It’s this guiding vision that influences everything we do at HCA UK. From the CEO to the colleagues on the floor we all have a part to play in delivering exceptional care to our patients. Other’s may think this is just a role in the Centre of Excellence team, but to us, you’ll be part of a wider team with a unique sense of purpose, one that helps improve lives on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Design and deliver and implement process training programs in line with all current patient service initiatives and one HCA. Evaluating current programmes, streamlining where appropriate.
- In collaboration with the CoE L&D Manager, support the strategy and standards that guide Learning and development within Revenue Cycle. Working with the CoE L&D Team to support and deliver the learning and development strategic objectives. Ensuring that the department provides flexible and innovative responses, supporting strategic alignment.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and colleagues recognising inter-department dependencies to optimise results. Collaborating with stakeholders to prioritise L&D needs.
- Ensure successful process training and implementation creating mechanisms to measure effectiveness.
- Maintain cost-effective operations, optimising and streamlining to improve performance and reduce cost.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience as a Learning and Development Material Developer or similar.
- Experience in instructional delivery/design, educational technology, or a related field with knowledge of instructional design principles, adult learning theory, and learning technologies.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Deadline and goal oriented with the ability to work under pressure alongside being a strong collaborator with a sense of ownership & accountability.
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools (e.g., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate) and multimedia software. Proven experience enabling remote learning. Alongside strong IT skills within MS office.
- Creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box to create and deliver engaging learning materials. Alongside a continuous learning mindset and willingness to adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and influencing abilities alongside the ability to inspire others and promote personal development.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication, and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group, we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Learning & Development Facilitator you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you.
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme.
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion, and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated, and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.