Job Title: Quality & Process Improvement Analyst
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
We’re looking for a Quality & Process Improvement Analyst to join our Revenue Cycle Shared Service (RCSS) Centre of Excellence (CoE) team based in London.
As a Quality & Process and Improvement Analyst you’ll support the Quality, Process & Policy Manager in the management and progressive development offered by the Centre of Excellence (CoE) within our RCSS department to support the strategy, approach and methods for quality assurance, process, and change management across RCSS.
To deliver this, the individual will support the business heads co-creating best in class pathways supported by process maps and written procedures, and quality feedback and reporting.
This role will include some travel within HCA Healthcare UK facilities.
Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life. It’s this guiding vision that influences everything we do at HCA UK. From the CEO to the colleagues on the floor we all have a part to play in delivering exceptional care to our patients. Other’s may think this is just a role in Quality Process and Improvement Analyst, but to us, you’ll be part of a wider team with a unique sense of purpose, one that helps improve lives on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- You will have responsibility for supporting the HCA UK Group functions across Revenue Cycle Shared Services (RCSS) such as contributing and leading on process improvement initiatives, assessing, and addressing areas of quality gaps, supporting development of a robust quality programme, and contributing to draft policies and associated processes.
- This individual will follow the standards of approach that reflects the recognisable brand for the CoE.
- With guidance and support from the Quality, Process and Policy Manager, recommend and implements corrective and preventive measures to improve Patient/Payer experience and meet quality KPI.
- You will work closely with the technical trainers to assist in the development of training programs and business analysts to establish quality KPI reporting, as well as work across CoE to support RCSS projects and change management aspects.
- Collaborates with teams across the UK and US to stay abreast of best practices.
- Employ business analytics to drive informed, decisions and prioritise accordingly.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrative experience (Min of 2 Years) working in quality assurance and procedure development / process improvement. With a working knowledge and application of lean principles and methodologies.
- Expert at mapping and streamlining processes creating visual tools.
- Experience in training business process management, continuous improvement and/or process transformation / project and change management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as highly effective presentation skills. With ability to influence stakeholders.
- Be an expert using Microsoft Office tools with emphasis on Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Deadline and goal oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong collaborator with a sense of ownership & accountability.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication, and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Quality & Process Improvement Analyst you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you.
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme.
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion, and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.