The Harley Street Clinic – London
Role: Radiotherapy Services Manager
London: The Harley Street Clinic
Full time 37.5 hours per week
We are recruiting for a Radiotherapy Services Manager to join our The Harley Street Cancer Centre at the The Harley Street Clinic campus currently rated “Outstanding” by the CQC.
As the Radiotherapy Services Manager you will ensure a high quality service for users of the Radiotherapy department and support the radiotherapy service development at The Harley Street Clinic, both in technical service delivery and business activity development.
- Be responsible for ensuring all referrals for radiotherapy are dealt with promptly and efficiently in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Lead the senior radiotherapeutic staff and be responsible for implementing and monitoring systems of work, quality assurance procedures and protocols.
- Maintain effective liaison with other Cancer Centre staff and relevant HSC staff to ensure the provision of a high quality service and a smooth and efficient work flow through the department.
- Work collaboratively with medical physics and other HCA radiotherapy facilities to ensure a OneHCA approach.
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- DCR(T)/BSc (Hons) in Therapeutic Radiography or equivalent
- HPC registration
- About 5 years experience at Superintendent level
- Leadership and management experience
- Further studies associated with cancer management and health service management
- Wide range of professional expertise
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Radiotherap you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.