London Bridge Hospital – London
Clinical Nurse Specialist – Pain Management (Band 7)
London, London Bridge Hospital
Full time, 37.5hrs per week – Monday – Friday
Salary, Competitive + Fantastic Benefits
We’re looking to appoint an enthusiastic, experience nurse to work in all areas of the pain service as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) at London Bridge Hospital, currently rated “Outstanding” by the CQC and proud recipients of the Investors in People “Platinum Award”
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist, we’ll look to you to take responsibility for both strategic and operational management of the Hospital pain services and patient experience. You’ll work as an autonomous practitioner and effectively co-ordinate and deliver an expert nursing service within the specialist area. The post holder will ensure the surgical and medical teams are supplied with an individualized pain management plan for all acute and chronic pain referrals within agreed protocols.
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- Registered Nurse – NMC Pin
- Extensive experience as a non-medical prescriber
- Higher degree (Msc) or equivalent specialising on Pain Management
- Extensive experience of at least 3 years as Senior Pain CNS working within an acute and chronic pain setting with ability to lead and deliver advanced, expert and specialist pain service tailored to individual patient needs.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As Clinical Nurse Specialist with HCA at UCH you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.