Head Office – Prestatyn, Wales
Job Title: Contact Centre Manager - Imaging
Location: Prestatyn, North Wales
Full time: 37.5 Hours per week
Shift times: Monday to Friday – Standard hours
Salary: Competitive- with a range of exceptional benefits
We’re looking for an Contact Centre Manager to join our Prestatyn Service Centre Hub imaging bookings team . Working in a dynamic fast paced performance-oriented environment across multiple inbound and outbound channels providing exceptional levels of customer service for all HCA facilities.
As our Contact Centre Manager you’ll provide senior leadership and be accountable for the Contact Centre’s contribution to a seamless patient booking journey and an exceptional service experience. You’ll be comfortable switching between managing people, process and systems and will have a key role in ensuring HCA delivers for both patients and facility stakeholders.
People performance will be a key part of success in this role. You’ll know how to sustain motivation and engagement of your team in a dynamic, time sensitive environment which has a high level of performance scrutiny and oversight.
You will use your experience to switch between day-to day operational or tactical management whilst also proactively looking ahead to anticipate future demand or requirements.
Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life. It’s this guiding vision that influences everything we do at HCA UK. From the CEO to the colleagues on the floor we all have a part to play in delivering exceptional care to our patients. Other’s may think this is just a role in the Imaging Services team, but to us, you’ll be part of a wider team with a unique sense of purpose, one that helps improve lives on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the HCA imaging booking service. Leading multiple teams to deliver a high-quality cost-effective service which consistently achieves key performance measures. Linked to patient service and facility stakeholder business requirements.
- Ensure operational service delivery is both productive and effective. This includes contact conversion, resource prioritisation and utilisation. Optimising our full potential.
- Ensure booking processes deliver excellent patient satisfaction levels and business performance. Work with Support Services to identify and implement process improvements.
- Deliver excellent people engagement measured through our regular HCA survey. Take a ‘hands on’ approach to people management. Develop and deliver an effective ‘people plan’.
- Ensure the availability of competent resources. Oversight and accountability for recruitment and training scheduling to consistently achieve service and quality targets.
- Support the effective implementation and ongoing delivery of the Operational and organisational improvements. Lead on initiatives and projects linked to people process and systems. E.g. CRM, EHR, Telephony platform, RIS and Order Comms
- Work closely with colleagues and stakeholders at other HCA sites. Spending time at our sites in Manchester, Birmingham and especially London to grow our capability.
- Take an active role as a senior leader across the wider Contact Centre team.
What you’ll bring:
- Senior leadership experience in a Contact Centre. Managing managers in a dynamic, business critical, target led service environment.
- Exceptional capability to productively engage a diverse stakeholder group. Building trust, confidence, and effective working relationships.
- A track record of successfully leading large teams. To grow, develop, engage, and retain talented people, creating a positive and productive culture.
- Able to work at pace with high levels of attention to detail.
- Competent improving processes and performance through data or other feedback to understand and develop opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a dynamic target driven environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Contact Centres, operationally, tactically and strategically.
- Healthcare experience, with a good knowledge of Imaging/Diagnostic services.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As our Contact Centre Manager you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion:
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion, and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated, and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.