The Wellington Hospital – London
Location – The Wellington Hospital, St Johns Wood, London
Full Time, 37.5 hours/ week. Early and late shifts between 07:00 and 20:00, Monday-Friday (weekend working may be required on the odd occasion)
Salary – up to £28,000 per annum + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Supervisor to join The Wellington Hospital. This role is vital in supporting the Front of House Manager to provide a professional, efficient and friendly front of house service to the hospital.
- Carry out work studies and audits of relevant areas and initiate necessary action
- Plan, allocate and evaluate the work of the team
- Carry out staff appraisals in accordance with Hospital Policy
- To participate in Hospital Grievance and Disciplinary Policy as and when required
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Deal with complaints and incidents
- To identify areas for improvement of security and make recommendations via the Head of Department.
- Manage all phone systems for all Wellington Hospital sites
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, ideally within healthcare
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety procedures
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Front of House Supervisor, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you.
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals.
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme.
- Group Life Assurance from day one.
- Critical illness cover.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland.
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you.
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers.
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.