Job Title: Digital Content Executive
Location: 2 Cavendish Square, Central London
Full time – 37.5 hours per week - Hybrid
Shift times: Monday to Friday – Standard Hours
Salary: Up to £39,000 – Dependant on Experience
We’re looking for a Digital Content Executive to join our Digital Marketing team based in Central London.
The digital, CRM and data team are pivotal in the delivery of our business strategy by leading and developing HCA UK’s digital and online work. This covers numerous areas including increasing HCA UK’s digital maturity, conceptualizing, and delivering on our content strategy as well as our online engagement culture and practices.
It’s an exciting time to join the Digital team, having established our next five-year business strategy, our team is underway turning that strategy into an effective program of digital work. This role contributes greatly to our patient experience and overall perception as the UK largest private healthcare provider.
As a Digital Content Executive, you’ll be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of ‘on-site content’ as well as the ongoing improvement to performance across key user journeys. The role comes at an exciting time when we are about to move away from our existing Sitecore setup and re-platform to Sitecore XM Cloud and launch our brand-new website.
This will open the door to your personal growth as we implement new capabilities allowing amazing digital experiences for our users and grow our reach.
You will work closely with other departments to identify, clarify, and interpret requirements through a digital lens, advising on the best practical application within the current Sitecore set up and later the new platform.
You’ll have the ability and initiative to take control of digital requests and have a solid understanding of all aspects of digital design and development process.
You’ll produce detailed work to tight deadlines driving brand and actively support continuous growth and improvement of the site and ensure marketing activity is at its best on all our channels.
Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life. It’s this guiding vision that influences everything we do at HCA UK. From the CEO to the colleagues on the floor we all have a part to play in delivering exceptional care to our patients. Other’s may think this is just a role in the Digital Marketing Team, but to us, you’ll be part of a wider team with a unique sense of purpose, one that helps improve lives on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of changes and new content to the website to support our marketing and improve user journeys (always mobile first and patient centric).
- Manage the proposition online, making sure requirements are delivered using digital best practice and compared against set KPIs.
- Ensure all creative and content adheres to agreed brand guidelines, technical standards, other legal and regulatory, and mandatory standards.
- Proactively manage all ‘live’ content and expiry dates advising the leadership of any journey issues needing to be addressed.
- Work closely with the wider digital team where appropriate to ensure the smooth delivery of web pages.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrative career experience in digital marketing and / or web management.
- Demonstrative experience of working with Sitecore.
- Proficient with Atlassian tools (JIRA)
- A technical qualification in design.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Digital Content Executive, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.