HCA Primary Care – London
Role: Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Division: Primary Care
Location: Client Site Central London
Shift Times: Monday to Friday
Contract: Permanent 37.5 Hours
Salary: Around £52k
Please note this role is based onsite, on a HCA UK Corporate Client premises.
We’re looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) / Independent Nurse Prescriber to join our Primary Care Team working on a prestigious client site in Central London.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, who will be very much working as part of the HCA UK Primary Care Team, you will have the support network, but also the freedom to act independently to provide a general nursing service for our company client. You'll work closely with GPs and nursing colleagues and members of the client’s healthcare team and refer to GP when necessary.
This is a very varied and interesting role and each day will be different. You will enjoy forming strong relationships with the client and their employees and the structure of your day will be appointments and clinics, dealing with a range of healthcare needs.
The ANP is responsible for delivering high quality nursing care to patients. This will not only include assistance to other medical professionals, but acting as a practitioner and taking responsibility for complete patient care.
- Diagnosing and managing both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and nondrug- based treatment methods into a management plan
- Providing advice on overseas travel and vaccinations
- Carrying out influenza inoculations programmes at practice and client sites
- Co-ordinating and participate in health promotion days
- Undertaking vision screening for clings both on site and at client premises.
- Maintaining accurate confidential health records
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you'll bring:
- Ability to demonstrate specialist knowledge and skills at an advanced level
- Experience maintaining accurate medical records, whether in electronic or hard copy format, in accordance with the Company’s policy and procedures
- RGN, NMC registered with PIN
- Non- Medical independent prescriber Essential
- Relevant experience of dealing with minor injuries, ear irrigation, cervical screening, travel health and venepuncture
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a (job title) (Unit) you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.