The Harley Street Clinic – London
Senior Theatre Practitioner- Anaesthetics: Theatres
London: The Harley Street Clinic
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Saturday, earlies and lates
Salary: Competitive + shift allowance + Golden Hello for any new applicants (T&C’s)
We’re looking for a Senior Theatre Practitioner- Anaesthetics to join our Theatre at The Harley Street Clinic currently rated “Outstanding” by the CQC. The theatres across our facilities, provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Harley Street Clinic provides a range of complex care services for patients, specialising in oncology, neuro, cardiology and a range of complex surgery for adult patients, we pride ourselves in providing comprehensive patient centred care and support throughout the patient journey, from initial diagnosis through to treatment and discharge. The Harley Street Clinic has a successful track record of career progression, offering support, and development to those seeking to aspire higher or widen their knowledge.
As a Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner, you’ll Support individuals and teams to deliver safe, high quality and effective patient care that is responsive to the needs of our patients. You will have an impressive level of knowledge and will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in the theatre setting
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- 18 months Anaesthetics experience
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
- Anaesthetics course
- To ensure safety for patients and colleagues
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with Consultants and other health professionals and to ensure that prescribed treatment is carried out.
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Senior Theatre Practitioner at The Harley Street Clinic you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.