Wellington Hospital – London
Clinical Nurse Manager - ITU
London: The Wellington Hospital
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
We’re looking for a ITU Clinical Nurse Manager to join our 12 bedded state-of-the-art ITU Unit at The Wellington Hospital, the Uk’s largest private hospital and currently rated “Good” by the CQC. Not only is The Wellington Hospital the largest private hospital in the UK, but we’re also home to the UK’s largest private critical care unit – fully equipped with the latest technology to provide specialist care to level 2 and 3 patients.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager within the ITU Department, you’ll provide effective Clinical Leadership and management, enabling high quality care that is safe, effective, evidenced-based and focused on patient experience. The Clinical Nurse Manager takes responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Critical Care Modern Matron. You will be responsible for the deployment, supervision and mentoring of staff within the clinical area, while supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- Registered Health professional - NMC
- Post graduate qualification in Intensive Care Nursing
- Leadership experience at least Charge Nurse level for 2 years
- Must be a Practice Assessor or have a Mentorship qualification
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Clinical Nurse Manager in the ITU Department you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com