HCA Primary Care – London
Job Title: Senior Reception Administrator
Location: St Paul's, London
Full time: 7.45am – 4.45pm 1hr lunch
Salary: £26k to £27k depending on experience
We're looking for a Senior Reception Administrator to join our team; you will be based within our client site (banking), located on the Roodlane reception desk. You will provide a world class front of house service encompassing administrative support.
As a Senior Reception Administrator you'll greet all clients and visitors and arrange follow up appointments with patients/ reschedule appointments. You will also ensure the provision of secretarial and file management support to clinicians as required.
At Roodlane Medical, we are specialists in corporate healthcare. We offer executive healthcare, occupational health case management, nurse case management, executive health screening and more. We have extensive experience of creating and delivering corporate wellness strategies, from health education and promotion to comprehensive health screening programmes. We offer a private GP services to companies as a part of a suite of wellness services to help keep staff healthy and productive at work. As part of our services, we also offer physiotherapy, along with chiropractic and osteopathic assessments and treatments.
Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life. It’s this guiding vision that influences everything we do at HCA UK. From the CEO to the colleagues on the floor we all have a part to play in delivering exceptional care to our patients. Other’s may think this is just a role in (team), but to us, you’ll be part of a wider team with a unique sense of purpose, one that helps improve lives on a daily basis.
- Provide overall administration duties to support the Primary Care, OH service teams and to the externally contracted other medical suppliers as required.
- Be fully conversant with the administrative components of the Primary Care Medical System (PMS) and Occupational Health Case management system (CMS)
- Accept OH cases referred by ER/HR and manages and initiate case management process
- Upload all data and documents necessary for the process on CMS as well as any OH correspondence from external sources such as GP or specialist reports
- Any other admin duties as required
What you'll bring:
- Good general education with GCSE at C or above, or equivalent, in English and Mathematics.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, Outlook or equivalent
- Experience in administration and office management or Reception duties within a healthcare environment
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately with changing priorities and deliver a confidential and high-quality customer-focused service.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Senior Reception Administrator you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.