Job Title: CRM & Data Manager
Location: Central London
Full time – 37.5 Hours
Shift times Monday to Friday – Standard hours
Salary: Up to 56,800 Dependant on experience and skills
We’re looking for a CRM & Data Manager to join our Digital marketing team based in central London.
The digital, CRM and data team are pivotal in the delivery of our business strategy by leading and developing HCA UK’s digital and online work. This covers numerous areas including increasing HCA UK’s digital maturity, conceptualizing, and delivering on our content strategy as well as our online engagement culture and practices.
It’s an exciting time to join the Digital team, having established our next five-year business strategy, our team is underway turning that strategy into an effective program of digital work. This role contributes greatly to our patient experience and overall perception as the UK largest private healthcare provider.
As a CRM & Data Manager you’ll You will manage our CRM platforms which are all based on Microsoft Dynamics. To be successful in this role, you need to be a strong stakeholder manager with exceptional relationship building skills alongside a career background in CRM platforms and Microsoft dynamics.
You will have the opportunity to manage the end-to-end CRM process and workflows including Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, contacts, and views. You will develop and facilitate our CRM roadmap, leading on best practice whilst supporting the adoption of CRM within the business.
Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life. It’s this guiding vision that influences everything we do at HCA UK. From the CEO to the colleagues on the floor we all have a part to play in delivering exceptional care to our patients. Other’s may think this is just a role in digital marketing, but to us, you’ll be part of a wider team with a unique sense of purpose, one that helps improve lives on a daily basis.
What you’ll bring:
- experience of managing a CRM system, preferably MS Dynamics, and integrations with other systems.
- Highly familiar with Power Platform
- Knowledge of suitable data structures for storing information in a CRM
- Excellent line management and coaching skills
- Experience utilizing data visualization tools like Power BI
- Experience of analysing business processes and designing suitable workflows
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of using SQL as a language is desirable.
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a CRM & Data Manager you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.