The Wellington Hospital – London
Arabic Speaking Healthcare Assistant – Neuro Rehabilitation Ward
London, The Wellington Hospital
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: (Mon-Sun) Days, Nights & Weekend rotation. Flexibility required.
£Competitive plus 9% shift allowance
We’re looking for an Arabic Speaking Healthcare Assistant to join the team on our Neuro Rehabilitation Ward at The Wellington Hospital, currently rated ‘Good’ by the CQC and the largest private hospital in the UK.
We’re the largest neurosciences unit in London, which means we can care for patients with a wide range of complex neurological conditions and provide advanced, specialised care – and you’ll be part of a team making that happen.
As an Arabic speaking Healthcare Assistant in the Neuro Rehabilitation Ward, you’ll play a key role in supporting our nursing and therapies teams in delivering outstanding care to our growing number of international patients. Our ward consists of 50 beds so you’ll gain exposure to a wide variety of patient cases, giving you an opportunity to learn and grow while building your career at a company that prides itself on the development of its people.
What you’ll bring:
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Experience working in a spinal or neurological rehabilitation setting
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team within healthcare
- An ability to carry out manual handling tasks
- BLS provider course completed and qualification in required upon hire, or within 3 months of hire
- NVQ level 2 or higher; Care Certificate
- Able to work flexible shift pattern including weekends and nights
Why HCA UK?
We’re the UK’s largest provider of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group you’ll have unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As an Arabic Speaking Healthcare Assistant on our Neuro Rehabilitation Ward you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.