Princess Grace Hospital – London
Senior Staff Nurse – ITU – Full Time
Location – The Princess Grace Hospital, London
Salary – Competitive + Shift Enhancement + ITU Course Bonus
Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
As a Senior Staff Nurse working in ITU, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that our patients are cared for in a safe, compassionate and comfortable environment. This will include meeting physical, psychological and spiritual needs by effectively communicating with the patient, their families and your colleagues.
Skills & Experience:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC pin.
- Neuro, Cardiac or General ITU/HDU specific skills and experience.
- Motivated and forward thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Practice Assessor Course
- Critical Care Course (60 Credits)
Princess Grace ITU:
Working within one of our 24 hour critical care units will keep you challenged and will give you the opportunity to develop your existing skills. All of our units are equipped with the latest technology and provide specialised care to level 2 & 3 patients; with our commitment to progressing careers within our group and the availability of bank shifts, you will have the opportunity to work across an extremely diverse and acute patient-load. Plus, with our nurse to patient ratio frequently at 1:1, we will give you the opportunity to do what you do best: Care.
Your growth is fundamental to us, that’s why we heavily invest on your development so you can reach your best. Apart from the supernumerary and in-house training, we ensure that a robust career pathway with clear objectives is set for by your Team Leader and Clinical Educator. This include, but not limited to:
- Exposure to Critical Care Outreach
- Nurse-in-charge shifts
- Specialist stand-alone modules – i.e. Liver, Cardiac, Neuro, etc.
- Leadership and Management Apprenticeships
- MSc and ACP Apprenticeships
- Great internal mobility from one of HCA hospital to another
Apart from a generous salary package, as an HCA employee you will have access to the to the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Insurance
- Subsidised Gymflex membership
- GP Health Assessment
- Private f2f / Digital GP services
- Option to buy / sell holidays
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Portland Maternity Services
- Taste card and Gourmet Society Card
HCA Healthcare UK
World’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group with a network of the capital’s most respected and long-established private hospitals.
For any informal questions before applying, please contact email@example.com