Nurse Specialist Concierge Services / Patient Navigation
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care with all our hospitals rated outstanding or good by the CQC. HCA Healthcare UK.
- Job Title: Nurse Specialist Concierge Services / Patient Navigation
- Location: Marylebone, Office Based. Central London. Some home remote working can be accommodated also.
- Salary Range: Attractive range, depending on skills and experience
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Shifts/Pattern or work: Service cover is 8am-8pm; shifts will be rostered as a combination of Earlies or Lates.
Summary of position
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse, seeking an alternative career pathway. Working in the Concierge Services offices, you will work as part of a team responsible, by phone liaison, to navigate admissions into the HCA group, privately funded hospitals in London. The Concierge Patient Navigation team are proud of their 100% patient satisfaction record, operating a highly successful nurse-led service with access to all HCA UK sites, focused on patient experience, and rapid first class admissions.
It’s difficult to depict an average day within the Concierge team as no two days are alike. An international call or referral from the NHS or a GP can come at any moment. You will be part of daily meetings and huddles like every group of clinicians. Discussing case load management including any major international or domestic transfers which are currently pending.
You will get to work with the most amazing colleagues, dealing with a variety of situations, to provide a single point of contact, where all healthcare medical needs can be addressed & navigated no matter how complex or difficult. They have supported patients from over 47 countries, including eight red list countries, whilst abiding by government regulations.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has;
- NMC Registered Adult registration. Significant post graduate experience.
- General Surgical and/or General Medicine post qualification Nursing experience
- Advanced clinical assessment qualification desirable
- Excellent communication skills and co-ordination skills
- Similar assessment or previous navigation experience advantageous
- Second language desirable
Employment package extras: We will look after you with private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards. Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Nurse Specialist Concierge Services / Patient Navigation we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy