London – The Harley Street Clinic
Staff Nurse – Outpatients (Prostate Centre)
The Harley Street Outpatients (Devonshire Street)
37.5 hours per week
Working hours: 9:00am to 17: 30pm Monday- Friday with possibility of shifts on Saturdays in the future.
Very competitive salary + Benefits (pension, private health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
As a Staff Nurse you will work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients and all service users within OPD and The Prostate Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions.
- Assist in the organisation of clinics to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Assist in nurse-led clinics and carrying out observations, investigations and treatments as required.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order and maintain accurate records of patient care.
- Organise tests and appointments both within and outside the hospital.
- Provide patients and families with information regarding the management of their condition
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within an outpatient’s department would be advantageous.
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
- Cannulation desirable
- You will be diplomatic, empathetic and tactful, with a passion for delivering customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.
Desired specialist skills
- Experience in assisting for Flexible Cystoscopy
- Catheterisation male and female
- Teaching Intermittent Catheterisation/ Intermittent Dilatation
- Bladder Instillation
- Administration of Hormone Therapy
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
The Harley Street Clinic/LOC, we provide a range of complex care services for patients, specialising in oncology, neuro, cardiology and a range of complex surgery for adult patients. We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive patient centred care and support throughout the patient journey, from initial diagnosis through to treatment and discharge.