HCA Healthcare UK
- Contract; Permanent, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hrs per week
- Salary and rewards; Competitive dependent upon experience
- Plus private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, which increases with years of service.
- Location; Central London and remote working
- Reporting to; Assistant Vice President Corporate Sales
HCA UK, the UKs largest privately funded patient healthcare group, the market leader in providing innovative corporate healthcare solutions. Building on a background of over 30 years’ experience, HCA UK offers private GP, health screening, occupational health, and other associated health and wellbeing services and strategies to many blue chip organisations in the UK. We currently hold a client portfolio of over 1000 companies; further to this, HCA Hospital supports many more clients through their company PMI schemes. The portfolio has an enviable list of the largest and most prestigious blue-chip clients, especially city-based, professional services.
We are actively seeking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager is to maintain, develop and increase our market share.
The Bid Manager role will report to the AVP Corporate Sales but will require strong stakeholder management of many teams across HCA UK. The fundamental focus will be
- Qualification of opportunities and feeding into the AVP whether to bid for work.
- Devise a successful win strategy for qualified bids, including identifying the unique selling points (key differentiators within HCA, as a Vendor supplier of client services.
- Understanding of HCAs Corporate Health services, and operations, tailoring bids to meet specific clients' needs, researching, writing and checking proposals bespoke to that client.
- Working with key project and account management team members to obtain critical deliverable information on services. In addition, assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks of the bids.
- Working with the Sales team and internal stakeholders to develop market-leading compelling pitch materials to support proposal presentations, both written and in-person
- Develop a cycle of continuous improvement by engaging with external organisations to improve the HCA Bid delivery and improved conversion.
Successful Applicants will need to demonstrate;
- Skills, experience, knowledge of bidding for corporate business as a Bid manager.
- Ability to develop effective bid processes and maintain bid library, for wider use.
- Experience of complex commercial and organisation environments, ideally from the private healthcare sector or healthcare related.
- Qualified practitioner of APMP or equivalent.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint, word)
- Excellent customer service skills, presenting skills, exceptional communicator, able to offer flexibility to respond to our client's needs.