Salary - competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits, and excellent career development)
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity a Learning & Development (L&D) Technical Facilitator to join our newly created Centre of Excellence function. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of process training for the revenue cycle function which overs our Contact Centre, Revenue Assurance and Patient Access teams.
You will collaborate with department managers, process, and policy analysts to develop and deliver material that prepares colleagues to be successful in performing their role. You will prepare individuals to have full understanding and confidence and an improved pathway to be operationally effective. You will be engaging, dynamic and have a passion for consistency and high quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as highly effective presentation skills
- Proven experience enabling remote, face to face, and hybrid learning
- Deadline and goal oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong collaborator with a sense of ownership & accountability
- Proven experience developing and teaching process training
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and critical thinking skills
- Highly organised and responsive with a strong work ethic
- High confidence and ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience of training on healthcare-based systems
- Good understanding of healthcare operations
- Degree level education in learning and development or equivalent experience desirable
About HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare is the country’s largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From pioneering complex care, urgent care, to primary care, outpatient, and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships. HCA is the only private hospital group able to invest over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, and medication.