London – Roodlane Medical
Front of House Manager
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care with all our hospitals rated outstanding or good by the CQC and GP Practices established over 30 years, focused on Corporate Healthcare and Wellbeing.
- Employer: HCA Healthcare UK.
- Job Title: Front of House Manager
- Location: Base, New Broad Street, Central London, some travel may be required.
- Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum, plus private healthcare insurance, private pension, annual salary increase, 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Shifts/Pattern or work: Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week.
Summary of positions
We have an exceptional career opportunity for an experienced Front of House Manager, with people management experience to lead our front of house teams and patient navigators across our GP Practice and healthcare office suites in Central London.
This a fantastic opportunity for someone with high end customer experience training, who can help ensure our teams are providing a first class patient experience.
Your role as a Front of House Manager, is vital to the amazing work achieved by our professional colleagues, you will be involved in recruiting and training receptionists, plan and manage resources across different teams, collating patient feedback and ensure we maintain our high standards. Lead and engage teams for meetings. Co-ordinate audits, stock control, provide data for reports. Full people management, including performance management, where necessary.
You will feedback incentives to the Senior Managers on how we can grow and retain our teams and ensure the patient experience of everyone coming into our premises, is always positive and our teams first focus.
Successful applicants will have;
- Front of House experience at a senior level.
- Industry experience; high-end hospitality, for example, 4-5*star hotel, private healthcare, VIP travel.
- People management knowledge and experience; recruiting, training, coaching, performance management.
- Exceptional communication skills, IT Skills and people management skills.
You will be joining an organisation with award-winning recognition for delivering patient care rated as outstanding. Our plans ensure we continue to do so by offering career packages, that elevate potential and ensure that all our colleagues are trained to the highest standards and are part of an exceptional service culture.
Employment package extras: Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Front of House Manager and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and upload a cv.