Advanced Nurse Practitioner - (Corporate Client facing, Primary Care Setting)
HCA Healthcare UK
several client sites in London including the city and Victoria
Competitive salary depending on experience
Full time 37.5 hours ( Monday to Friday )
As Advanced Nurse Practitioner / Nurse Prescriber you will have the support network as part of HCA UK Primary Care team, but the freedom to act independently to provide a general nursing service for our company client based in London, South Kensington. This is a varied role and each day will be different, however you will form strong relationships with clients and their employees and a structure day of appointments and clinics, dealing with a range of healthcare needs.
Your day at HCA will involve:
- Diagnosing and managing both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and nondrug- based treatment methods into a management plan
- Assessing, diagnosing and treatment minor illness, dressings, ear syringing, smears, venepuncture and cholesterol testing
- Providing advice on overseas travel and vaccinations
- Carrying out influenza inoculations programmes at practice and client sites
- Co-ordinating and participate in health promotion days
- Undertaking vision screening for clings both on site and at client premises.
- Maintaining accurate confidential health records
Successful Applicant will need the following;
Skills and Experience
- RGN, NMC registered with PIN
- Non- Medical independent prescriber Essential
- Practice Nurse Qualifications (Diploma/Degree) Desirable but not essential
- Relevant experience of dealing with minor injuries, ear irrigation, cervical screening, travel health and venepuncture
- Previous experience as a prescribing nurse
Reward & recognition
We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell additional days. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Roodlane Medical, part of HCA Healthcare UK, is one of the UK’s leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies and GP services. Established for over 30 years, Roodlane operates out of multiple offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow, and provides occupational health services to hundreds of blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional industries.