Job Title: Lead Consultant
Location: this is a hybrid role based in central London (ITG team) and remote
Length: 9 to 12-month fixed term role
We're looking for a Lead Consultant to join us on an FTC basis to deliver time-bound business growth, continuous improvement and patient safety projects. This role will enable the ITG project focus by contributing to the overall Project pipeline.
Skills and experience:
- Consultancy on projects to provide recommendations and advice to address service line needs in software configurations for implementation, standardisation and changes
- Takes ownership for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
- Expertise in identifying, evaluating and making recommendations
- Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements
- Enhances the capabilities and effectiveness of clients by ensuring proposed solutions are fully understood and appropriately delivered
- Manging requirements through the entire delivery and operational lifecycle Investigating business situations to define recommendations for improvement action
- Plans, manages and investigates business situation analysis where there is significant ambiguity and complexity
- Engages and collaborates with a wide range of stakeholders, including those at the management level. Gains agreement from stakeholders to conclusions and recommendation
- Delivering management, technical and administrative services to support and maintain live applications. Manages application enhancements to improve business performance.
- Assessing risks associated with proposed changes and ensuring changes to products, services or systems are controlled and coordinated
About HCA Healthcare UK
HCA Healthcare is the country’s largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From pioneering complex care, urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships. HCA is the only private hospital group able to invest over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques and medication.