Job Title: Head of Marketing for Orthopaedics
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: London - Hybrid role – between home and 2 Cavendish Square
Shifts/Pattern or work: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Employer: HCA Healthcare UK
The Head of Marketing for Orthopaedics is an integral role in driving the marketing strategy and growth plans for HCA UK’s orthopaedic service line. You will be responsible for developing and executing long and short-term propositions steeped in customer, commercial, competitor and market insight. This role will ensure brand, reputation and quality alignment and consistency across all marketing channels and heavily contribute in shaping HCA UK’s wider service line ambitions.
The role includes:
- Working with colleagues across the business to identify and bring new propositions to market, based upon a deep understanding of customer needs and behaviour.
- Influencing, advising and guiding cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders on marketing best practice.
- An extensive understanding of how a product is sold and the channels they are sold into – B2B, Corporate and B2C
- Establishing the positioning for products and developing key messages
- Project and campaign management with the support of a wider marketing team including digital, copywriters and design (agencies where appropriate).
We’re looking for someone with:
- B2B / B2C marketing experience
- Experience in developing “go to market” plans
- Experience in delivering marketing strategies in matrixed organisations
- Ability to prioritise project delivery and workload with business demand
- Strong written English and understanding of writing content for different healthcare audiences
- Educated to degree level in communications / marketing or has equivalent experience
- Comfortable and familiar with working with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working within healthcare
From complex and acute treatment to primary and day-case care, HCA Healthcare UK provides expert medical care across a system of hospitals, clinics and NHS partnerships. We have a higher proportion of CQC ‘Outstanding’ ratings than any other private hospital group in the UK and are proud of our iconic locations including The Portland Hospital, The Harley Street Clinic and London Bridge Hospital.
Employment package extras: We will look after you with a very attractive salary, private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards. Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Head of Marketing for Orthopaedics and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and upload a cv.