This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care.
Location: Central London; travel between various sites will be required
Contract: Permanent & full time 37.5 hours/week
Salary: £35,000-£38,000 depending on experience and skills
Employment Package: We will look after you with private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards.
Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health Information Management Lead. As a Health Information Management Lead, you will be responsible for leading the local medical records team and providing a responsive, efficient, accurate and secure service for the storage, management and distribution of medical records across each facility.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· collaborating with the Head of Health information Management (HIM) in the development of performance goals and short and long-term operational plans for each respective facility
· supporting the Head of HIM with the implementation and integration of our health information strategy and framework. This will involve strategy development, system and process design and configuration, underpinned by effective policies and practice to promote and support the delivery of high quality, evidence-based healthcare for the UK division.
· contributing to the formulation and implementation of information governance policy and process and ensuring compliance with relevant legislations
As a Health Information Management Lead, you will be responsible for supporting the team with their duties where required.
Ideally we are looking for someone with:
· Previous experience in a Lead or Supervisory role.
· Previous experience in Information Management, Records Management or Healthcare
· Sound knowledge of Data Protection regulations and guidance.
· Excellent communication skills
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Health Information Management Lead and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.