London – The Wellington Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Scrub Theatre Practitioners to apply to The Wellington Hospital. If you are an experienced Scrub Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications!
Location: The Wellington Hospital
Contract Type; Permanent, full time 37.5 hours
Operating times; 7.30am – 9pm
Shift Days; Monday to Saturday
Shift Patterns; 7:30-4pm, 12:30-9pm, 4pm-9pm
Salary range: £34,536 - £38,374 plus shift allowances.
Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About the facility
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
The Wellington Hospital is internationally known for excellence in complex healthcare and is the largest independent hospital in the United Kingdom, and part of HCA International hospital group. It offers cardiac services, neurosurgery, liver and HPB medicine, rehabilitation, gynaecology, orthopaedics, and other services
The theatre team comprises 13 theatres, Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Gynae & Obstetrics, as well as general and paediatric surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence based practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspect of patient care
- Prepare patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures
- Participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the theatre suite, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.