London – Roodlane Medical
Are you a qualified and experienced, Primary Care Physician, and do you have a UK license to practice in the UK with the GMC? Then we would love to hear from you.
We are HCA Healthcare UK, specialist healthcare providers, the market leaders in corporate healthcare and health-screening for over 30 years, and due to exciting business growth we are actively recruiting for a number of brand new positions to join our GP Practices in London.
- General Practitioner / Health Screening Doctor
- Central London
- Salaried up to £95000 per annum
- Support for Relocation
- Full Time, 3 year contract, 10 sessions per week - 40 hours
As a GP with HCA UK you’ll be given all the time and tools you need to deliver exceptional standards of care in an environment that focusses on clinical excellence while also prioritising a healthy work life balance for our people.
Working for HCA UK you’ll have a structured but varied day consisting of a mix of adult GP consultations, health screenings and protected admin time while learning from leading experts and gaining exposure to complex health cases not seen in other healthcare providers.
You’ll also benefit from longer appointment times to explore each patient needs and have direct access to specialist referral pathways with leading consultants. Coupled with a focus on preventative medicine through our Health Screens you’ll be able to make a real difference to your patients, both now and in the future.
What we for in a GP:
- Current GMC registration, with license to practice as a GP in the UK.
- Post qualification experience as a Primary Care General Practitioner
- Corporate Healthcare Services, desirable, not essential.
- Care and empathy with a passion for delivering a patient centred service,
- Experience, taking bloods, vaccinations, smear tests, prescribing drugs, antenatal checks, travel advice or ordering further on-site tests supplementary therapy.
Salary and rewards:
- Salaried £95000 per annum, 5 Days paid study leave per annum, support for specialist training courses, private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (which increases with years of service), plus a vast range of employee benefits, such as life insurance and critical care cover.
At HCA we are open to international candidates, with GMC registration and licence to practise in the UK. HCA can sponsor your work visa: Certificates of sponsorship, Tier 2 Visa’s processed through our immigration’s specialists plus temporary accommodation support for your arrival.