London – The Harley Street Clinic
Staff Nurse – Outpatients - The Physicians Clinic
Location – The Harley Street Outpatients
This is a full time, permanent post 37.5 hours per week – Monday–Friday. The service is open between 0800-2000 Monday to Friday. Mixture of Long & Short Days required.
Highly competitive salary + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
As a Staff Nurse in our Physician's Clinic, you will work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients and all service users within OPD and The Physician’s Clinic,
Duties & Responsibilities
- To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions.
- Assist in the organisation of clinics to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Assist in nurse-led clinics and carrying out observations, investigations and treatments as required.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order and maintain accurate records of patient care.
- Organise tests and appointments both within and outside the hospital.
- Provide patients and families with information regarding the management of their condition
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Outpatient department experience desirable
- Assist with minor dermatology procedures desirable
- You will be diplomatic, empathetic and tactful, with a passion for delivering customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
The Harley Street Clinic and it's Outpatients services provide a range of complex care services for patients, specialising in oncology, neuro, cardiology and a range of complex surgery for adult patients. We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive patient centred care and support throughout the patient journey, from initial diagnosis through to treatment and discharge.