London – The Princess Grace Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Lead Urology Scrub Theatre Practitioner to apply to The Princess Grace Hospital. If you are an experienced Lead Urology Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications
Location: The Princess Grace Hospital
Contract Type; Permanent, full time 37.5 hours
Operating times; 7.30am – 9pm
Shift Days; Monday to Saturday
Shift Patterns; earlies, lates & long days
Salary range: £49,545 - £ 55,050, plus shift allowances.
Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
About the facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA UK invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
The theatres across our facilities, provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Princess Grace Hospital is recognised as one of the leading multidisciplinary private hospitals in London.
The eight theatres at the Princess Grace provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none including a hybrids theatre, a robotic surgery suite and 3 laminar flow theatres for orthopaedic surgery
The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Ortho, Robotics and Urology, General, Gynae, Breast and Spinal.
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC) and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
- To provide clinical leadership and support colleagues to plan, monitor and evaluate skilled and appropriate care for patients undergoing different forms of surgery to ensure the provision of evidence based care.
- The post holder must act as a role model in providing specialist knowledge within the scrub area.
- To work as part of a team supporting and developing colleagues by mentoring and assessing their skills.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- Extensive experience with Urology.
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.