London – The Princess Grace Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Lead Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioners to apply to The Princess Grace Hospital.
We are currently offering a Golden Hello to any new applications.
Location: The Princess Grace Hospital
Contract Type: Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
Salary range: £49,545 - £55,050 plus shift allowances
Additional Rewards: Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation.
About the Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships. We believe that all our patients and employees should have access to the latest state-of-the-art technology, which has seen HCA UK invest more than £500 million over the last decade to ensure that our hospitals and specialist centres are amongst the best equipped in the world. This philosophy of continual investment ensures our employees have the best career development opportunities; as their skills advance alongside our facilities and technology.
The theatres across our facilities, provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Princess Grace Hospital is recognised as one of the leading multidisciplinary private hospitals in London.
The eight theatres at the Princess Grace provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none including a hybrids theatre, a robotic surgery suite and 3 laminar flow theatres for orthopaedic surgery
The theatre team comprises of Consultants and Practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge across a range of specialties. There are many complex procedures carried out daily, across a range of acute specialities, including Ortho, Robotics and Urology, General, Gynae, Breast and Spinal.
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC) and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
- To provide clinical leadership and support colleagues to plan, monitor and evaluate skilled and appropriate care for patients undergoing different forms of surgery to ensure the provision of evidence based care.
- Prepare the anaesthetic room according to the individual needs of the patient and consultant.
- The post holder must act as a role model in providing specialist knowledge within the anaesthetic area.
- To work as part of a team supporting and developing colleagues by mentoring and assessing their skills.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- ALS trained
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
About the Individual:
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly