London – Roodlane Medical
Senior Occupational Health Manager
Salary £65k + benefits
London/Hybrid working with some travel
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly created Senior Occupational Health Manager within HCA Primary Care, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality Occupational Health service including in-house and external services to our corporate clients.
Working with our senior OH team you will set the strategy and planning of services whilst leading and motivating your team. You will ensure that the service is efficient and effective and delivers on agreed targets and service level agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of a high quality, proactive OH Service and provide a central source of OH expertise to clients
- Manage the OH advisor resource and workflows
- Work in a clinical role as required, managing own caseload
- Maintain up to date knowledge of best practice and legislation within the disciplines of OH, employment law and H&S
- Act as a resource of clinical expertise for relevant staff within the Occupational Health Team
Skills and Experience
- Occupational Health Qualification
- Registered General Nurse – NMC Registered
- Demonstrable clinical and management experience within the OH sector
- Extensive OH experience in a multi-disciplinary organization
- Up to date knowledge of the principles, tools, techniques and developments in OH sector
- Experience of computer-based case management system
About the Facility
HCA Primary Care includes Roodlane Medical and Blossoms Healthcare part of HCA Healthcare UK and we are one of the UK’s leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies
Why HCA UK?
HCA Healthcare UK has over 50 years of creating a healthier tomorrow. We believe that our continuous success is underpinned by providing an environment where our GPs, are able to deliver their best work to the highest of standards. Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, support to grow internally through funded courses.