HCA UK is at a hugely exciting time for our organisation. We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our patients as part of an established US healthcare organisation, built on over 50 years of experience. To continue our success for the future we are implementing our five year One HCA UK strategy, which includes ambitious growth plans. You will be joining an organisation with award-winning recognition for delivering patient care rated as outstanding. Our plans ensure we continue to do so. A key element of delivering the strategy will be to develop and implement the integral marketing strategy.
This role is a pivitol part of our plans. Our Marketing Director – HCA UK will lead the development and implementation of a wide ranging marketing strategy that meets the needs of our patients, partners, consultants and stakeholders.
Salary and rewards:
- Attractive base salary and bonus, plus private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (which increases with years of service), plus a vast range of employee benefits, such as life insurance and critical care cover.
- Location; The primary base will be Central London with some travel is required to visit other HCA UK locations. Some working from home can be accommodated.
- Contract: Permanent.
In addition to developing and implementing the marketing strategy for HCA UK the role has these key accountabilities
- Working in collaboration with the commercial team to support the business growth plans through targeted and measurable marketing activity.
- Managing HCA UK’s brand architecture to drive consistency and transversal marketing campaigns. To do this you will be experienced in leading and managing a first class marketing team.
- Building the value of the HCA UK brand, including developing and implementing robust brand guidelines.
- Creating a credible marketing function, whilst delivering results by building strong relationships with our CEOs, Medical Consultants and colleagues.
- Managing budgets with scope to introduce new and current marketing strategies for key stakeholders, insurers, corporate clients, and public sector partners.
Criteria to apply;
- This role is suitable for someone who has significant experience in marketing at a senior level in a B2B and B2C environment.
- UK experience in the healthcare sector / medical environment, ideally in private healthcare at Marketing Director level.
- A subject matter expert in brand management, propositions, ROI, and customer needs in the healthcare sector
- A strong people manager, able to drive a culture of productivity and measurable performance.
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.
A full job description is available and can be requested through our Corporate Recruitment Team.