London – The Lister Hospital
Staff Nurse - Endoscopy
The Lister Hospital, The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge Rd, London SW1W 8RH
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday to cover the hours or 7am – 6pm with some on-call duties.
Salary range from £32k-£37k depending on experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
As a Staff Nurse you will work as part of the Endoscopy team to provide effective, research-based care, taking responsibility for the assessment, planning implementation and delivery of high-quality programmes of patient care and being responsible for running procedure lists and be included in the on-call support service to the Endoscopy Unit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Rotational participation in Endoscopy on Call Rota.
- Take appropriate action when absence occurs or is expected.
- Conduct continuous supervision and revision of staff resources in an effective and cost-efficient way
- Provide appropriate support and advice, utilising members of the MDT as required.
- Assisting Consultant with the various Endoscopic procedures,
- Record, monitor and interpret patient’s vital signs.
- Report to nurse in charge appropriately when required.
- Attend Adult Basic Life Support/ILS training
What you’ll bring:
- RGN with active NMC registration
- Experience working within an Endoscopy setting
- Audit experience
- Decontamination experience
- Great analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
The Lister Hospital and its outpatient centres are located in the heart of Chelsea, and have consistently provided care and treatment in London for over 30 years. We offer access to leading consultants from London's top teaching hospitals and contemporary treatment, with several highly specialised units including fertility, gastroenterology and cardiology.
With 57 beds across three floors, we offer a specialised service, bespoke to our patient’s needs. Our six-bed critical care unit provides dedicated specialised care to seriously ill patients with a range of surgical or medical conditions.
If you would like any more information on this vacancy prior to applying, please contact the Recruiter overseeing this post - email@example.com