Human Resources Advisor.
HCA UK is at a hugely exciting time for our organisation. We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our patients as part of an established US healthcare organisation, built on over 50 years of experience. To continue our success for the future we are implementing our five year One HCA UK strategy, which includes ambitious growth plans. You will be joining an organisation with award-winning recognition for delivering patient care CQC rated as "outstanding". Our plans ensure we continue to do so by support our CHROs and HR Business Partners deliver our People Strategy.
- Job Title: Human Resources Advisor
- Location: London Cavendish Square, hybrid position part office/part home.
- Employer/ Department: HCA Healthcare UK - Corporate Head Office
- Reporting to: Senior Human Resources Business Partner.
Employment package: We will look after you an attractive salary, with private healthcare insurance for you and your family, a contributory pension scheme, and a vast range of additional rewards, such as life insurance and critical care cover. Being part of a large, well-established group, we also offer internal promotions, development support, and funded courses as part of your career journey.
The impact you will have:
This is a significant role, with lots of variety, where you will be the first point of contact for employee queries. You will be liaising with a vast range of employees, and line managers, in our Corporate Head Office. Consulting on all matters relating to new employees, leavers and personnel management, providing guidance on internal HR policies, HR protocols, and taking lead on some investigations.
Additionally, your focus will be on supporting administratively on well-being initiatives, supporting colleague council meetings, employee of the quarter rewards, HR newsletters, employee opinion surveys, merit reviews, workday updates, payroll updates, and running vital staffing reports for line managers.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is:
- Working in a central HR team for a large corporate organisation, ideally a corporate healthcare industry, but not essential.
- You will currently be in a HR Advisory position, with a CIPD qualification, minimal level 5. Up to date knowledge with employee legislation. Including immigration.
- You will already have HR Generalist employee relations matters and used to employee record and employee database reporting. Workday System knowledge is advantageous.
- Attention to detail is essential for building impartial solid relationships with multiple stakeholders.