HCA UK are incredibly proud to be awarded ‘Private Hospital Group of the Year ‘ 2020 at the Health Investor Awards.
Job - Specialist Physiotherapist (Women's Health)
Location - The Portland Hospital for Women and Children, London
Contract Type - Bank shifts available based on your availability- weekend and possible weekday shifts
Salary - Bank shifts will be paid hourly.
We are looking for highly Specialist Physiotherapists in Women's Health to join our Bank team to cover shifts at The Portland Hospital.
As a Specialist Physiotherapist you will provide women’s health physiotherapy advice to inpatients on both the maternity and gynaecology wards.
Duties and responsibilities
- To be able to treat patients with post-operative gynaecology conditions, and to provide post-delivery care on the inpatient maternity wards.
- To be able to work autonomously as an experienced physiotherapist, to liaise with midwives
- To anticipate, assess and respond effectively to the needs of the patients, thus making excellent customer service a first priority.
- To provide thorough assessment and accurate diagnosis of patient conditions and to seek second opinion in circumstances when diagnosis or therapy plan may be unclear.
- To provide specialised physiotherapy treatment using evidence-based practice where possible.
Skills and experience
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Degree in Physiotherapy or related degree
- At least 2 years’ experience specifically in Women's Health
About the Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
If you think you would be the right person to join our team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org