London – The Harley Street Clinic
Clinical (Interventional) Services Manager- Theatres and Cath Lab
Location – The Harley Street Clinic, W1, London
Permanent and Fulltime 37.5 hours
Salary - Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Harley Street Clinic is renowned for delivering excellent complex care. Due to a restructure we are recruiting for an experienced Theatre Manager to work in the capacity of a Clinical (Interventional) Services Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Head of Nursing/Surgical Services, you be part of the transformation that will be working towards a seamless flow between the Cardiac Cath Lab and Theatres. You will be responsible for the operational, strategic and clinical leadership of the inpatient interventional procedure rooms within The Harley Street Clinic.
Skills & Experience:
- NMC or HCPC registered Practitioner
- In possession of a first level degree/equivalent experience
- Significant post graduate experience working in an Interventional Surgical Perioperative or Cardiac field.
- In possession of relevant formal perioperative or cardiology qualification
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience of working in a managerial role with track record of successfully leading teams.
- Management qualification at diploma level or equivalent experience.
- Excellent IT skills, desirable but not essential to include: Excel, Meditech and Manpower software
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.