London – London Bridge Hospital
We are actively inviting experienced Lead Recovery Theatre Practitioners to apply to London Bridge Hospital. If you are an experienced Lead Recovery Theatre Practitioner and can offer a weekly commitment of full time hours, we would very much like to hear from you.
- Location: London Bridge Hospital
- Contract Type; Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
- Shift Days; Monday to Saturday.
- Shift Patterns; earlies: 8am start or lates: 1pm start
- Salary range: £49,545 - £55,050 plus allowances.
- Additional rewards; Private healthcare, Contributory pension, health and a vast range of rewards you would associate with a leading private healthcare organisation
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care. The theatres across our facilities, provide a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital Campus has 10 Operating theatres, and offers a wide range of surgeries from, Cardiac, Ortho, Liver, Neuro, Urology, Spinal and General. Successful candidates will be part of a large theatre team of colleagues, experienced professionals. London Bridge has a successful track record of career progression, offering support, and development to those seeking to aspire higher or widen their knowledge.
- To ensure that professional and national standards are met in accordance to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health Professions Council (HPC) and HCA’s Code of Conduct.
- To provide clinical leadership and support colleagues to plan, monitor and evaluate skilled and appropriate care for patients undergoing different forms of surgery to ensure the provision of evidence based care.
- Prepare the recovery room according to the individual needs of the patient and consultant.
- The post holder must act as a role model in providing specialist knowledge within the scrub area.
- To work as part of a team supporting and developing colleagues by mentoring and assessing their skills.
Skills & Experience
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified
- Post graduate experience in Theatres
- ALS trained
- Current HCPC/NMC Registration
Maybe you haven't worked in the private healthcare sector before and would like to see how this compares to the public sector. We have friendly, welcoming and experienced theatre teams happy to support, nurture and develop you.