London – London Bridge Hospital
Location – London Bridge Hospital
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary - Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development).
About the Role
London Bridge hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Specialist Clinical Pharmacist to join their friendly growing team. As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will be responsible for providing a high quality clinical pharmacy service to Adult Critical Care and other clinical areas as needed, ensuring safe, optimal, cost-effective medicines usage, participating in delivery by undertaking daily clinical pharmacy ward rounds & contributing to MDTs.
In this role you will deliver London Bridge Hospital’s clinical pharmacy antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) service & work with the multidisciplinary antimicrobial stewardship team to deliver the antimicrobial stewardship strategy, helping to reduce development of resistance by promoting stewardship ideals and reducing inappropriate consumption of antimicrobials.
Skills & Experience
- MPharm or equivalent (essential).
- Registered with General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) (essential).
- Post graduate diploma/masters in clinical pharmacy or equivalent. Completed or underway (essential).
- Post registration experience in delivering a clinical pharmacy service to critical care areas ( essential).
- Experience in AMS delivery (desirable)
- Independent Prescriber qualification or prepared to/undertaking this qualification (desirable).
- Experience of delivering education & training to undergraduate & post graduate pharmacy and multidisciplinary staff (desirable).
- Meditech, Mosaiq, BD Cato, ICCA knowledge (desirable).
About the Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guys Hospital Cancer Centre; and outpatient and diagnostic centres across the City and Canary Wharf.
With 160 beds, 22 ICU beds and 10 operating theatres we offer our patients exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care and have use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovations