London – London Bridge Hospital
Location – London Bridge Hospital
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary - Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development).
About the Role
London Bridge hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Clinical Pharmacist to join their friendly growing team. As a Senior Clinical Pharmacist, you will develop, deliver & lead a proactive and patient focused quality Clinical Pharmacy & Medicines Optimisation services to theatres, interventional & procedural locations across the London Bridge Hospital Campus.
In this role you will act as an expert resource & develop evidence-based protocols for safe and effective use of medicines in theatre areas and for acute pain pre, peri & post-operatively. You will lead on medicines management-related projects within the Theatres and Anaesthetics, from inception through to implementation and post-rollout monitoring
Skills & Experience
- MPharm or equivalent (essential)
- Registered with GPhC (essential)
- Relevant hospital pharmacy experience (essential)
- Specialist knowledge in pain management, perioperative processes (essential)
- Relevant experience within other clinical areas area/s (essential)
- Post graduate diploma/masters in clinical pharmacy or equivalent (essential)
- Independent Prescriber qualification (desirable)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Familiar with Meditech, ICIP, Mosaiq (desirable)
About the Facility
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, the London Bridge Hospital campus in South East London encompasses an outpatients and diagnostic centre in The Shard; the large world-class hospital based at the Tooley Street site; Private Care at Guys, which is on the top four floors of Guys Hospital Cancer Centre; and outpatient and diagnostic centres across the City and Canary Wharf.
With 160 beds, 22 ICU beds and 10 operating theatres we offer our patients exceptional treatment across a multitude of acute and complex care and have use of the latest technologies and healthcare innovations