Location: HCA at UCH, Euston Road, London
This role is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours/ week. This will include various shifts between 7.30am and 8pm (will include long days also, along with some weekends and bank holidays)
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum (dependent on candidate experience)
“We will look after you with a very attractive salary, private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards. Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.”
The Impact you will have:
As the Patient Support Worker, you will work within the inpatient ward and the outpatient and day care departments also. You will be responsible for providing a range of support services which will include clinical support, administrative support, managing of supplies and catering support.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure patient rooms are in good order, e.g. making beds, stocking up toiletries, checking cleanliness, delivering newspapers, etc.
- Cleaning of clinical equipment, maintenance of the cleaning log, replenishment of gloves and aprons
- Escorting patients for investigations and appointments as required ight catering duties, e.g. delivering meals to patients, cooking, ordering food, responsible for kitchen hygiene.
- Responding to call bells and requests
- Monitoring and distributing stock and supplies as required
Skills and experience
- Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable
- Knowledge of Basic Food Hygiene regulations and practice
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Patient Support Worker, and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.