London – The Portland Hospital
Resident - Consultant Obstetric Anaesthetist
- Location The Portland Hospital for Women and Children, London part of HCA Healthcare UK.
- Competitive hourly rate- paid PAYE through bank membership
- Resident onsite, for a minimum 3 shifts a month, shifts are 12 hours or 24 hours.
About the Role
The Portland Hospital is extending offerings, for additional experienced Consultant Obstetric Anaesthetists to join a flexible commitment rota, with other Obstetric Anaesthetists, to own their services that provide between them 24/7 cover. Obstetric anaesthesia resident onsite support to labour ward, leading on caesarean provisions of elective and emergency.
You join this rota you will need;
· Evidence of broad experience in all aspects of general anaesthesia however specific training, knowledge and experience of obstetrics, and able to take full and independent responsibility for the clinical care of the patients
· Experienced in managing the care of high-risk patients elective and emergency.
· Full registration with the GMC with licence to practise
· CCT (or equivalent) with entry on Specialist Register for Anaesthesia
· FRCA or equivalent Diploma
Successful applicants will be joining an organisation with award-winning recognition for delivering outstanding rated care, well-resourced in an environment surrounded by highly skilled experts.
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.